Sunday, April 17, 2011

Color Throwdown #137 (and more)

Good evening!  Can't believe the weekend is nearly over already!  Lots of crazy weather here, but all in all, a good weekend otherwise.  I am popping in to share the card I made for last week's Color Throwdown #137.  It is also for last week's Sketch Challenge (STVSKSP21) on StampTV.

Here are the CTD colors:


And here is the STV Sketch:


Her is my card for both challenges:


I started with a card base of GKD Grass Green CS and layered with patterned and solid papers from the DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Matstack.   I stamped the daffodils from the GKD set, Sending Sunshine, with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers.  The main image was matted with a Spellbinders Lacey Oval die cut.  I punched the border of the yellow panel with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Edge Punch.  A bit of Gentleman's Blue Trim from Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents Trim Card finished my simple card.
 
Thanks for dropping by!  See you soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Carla this is gorgeous! Love the image, alyout and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla