Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch #115

Hello there!  Hope you are having a great day!  Look at this - I am posting two days in a row!  Today, I am sharing the card I made for this week's Card Patterns Sketch #115.  My card is also for last week's Copic/Promarker Challenge (CPC051311) on The Outlawz site which was to color something cuddly.

Here is the Card Patterns sketch by Nina Brackett:


Here is my card for both challenges:


I started with a 5" square card base of GKD Lipstick Red and layered with striped DP from the Pink Paislee 365 Degrees 6x6 pad.   My cuddly image is Freddy hugging his teddy from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I printed the image on Cryogen White Iridescent and colored it with Copic markers. The main image panel is cut with a Spellbinders Classic Circle and it is layered on a Lipstick Red Scallop Circle.  I made a little banner out of solid DPs from the same paper pad and a bit of twine.  Some ribbon and buttons from my stash finished it. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. awesome card, such a sweet adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun & cheery card..love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla that card is so gorgeous! I really like the image and the layout! Glad I found these very inspirational post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla