Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday CAS Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  I hope you've had a great weekend so far!  We've had a wonderful time with our friends who are visiting from out of town.  I'll be sad when they leave tomorrow!  Before we go off to enjoy the day, I've come by to share the card I made for today's CAS Challenge (CAS0612) on The Outlawz site.  I am having so much fun Guest Designing with these talented ladies this month!  Today's challenge was a recipe - use green, stripes and buttons.

Here is my card for the challenge:


I started with a card base of GKD Heavy Base Weight White and added some cute Daisy Bucket patterned paper with green and stripes in it.  I used rick rack for the stems and added some buttons from my stash to the flowers for a whimsical look.  I finished my CAS card with a little sentiment from Gina K. Designs Hope Grows set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Be sure to go check out the fantastic samples created by the CAS Design Team!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla