Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paris in Springtime

Hi again!  I didn't think I'd be back today because we've been gone all day and are going back out shortly, but I wanted to pop in to share the card I made for a couple of challenges I try to do when I have time.  It is for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #30 (easel, step or shaped cards), Craft Your Passion Challenge #101 (easel card) and Bunny Zoe's Monthly challenge (vintage/shabby chic).   

Here is my easel card for the challenges:


I started with an easel card base of SU River Rock and layered with patterned papers from the Prima Le Romantique 8x8 pad.  I created my little Paris scene with 3 images: Emily Rose Hatter and Penny Farthing from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Ivy Window Wall from Make it Crafty.  They were all part of the recent Paris release from Three Companies Team Up (Whimsy Stamps, Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps).  I was lucky to have won several digis and rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet during their Paris blog hop.  Thanks, Barbara! I merged the three images then printed the merged image on Cryogen White and colored it with Copics.  I added a triple loop bow of hand-dyed seam binding and some Wild Orchids Crafts roses and Gold Filgree Corners for a vintage look.  The easel stop was made with the Cheery Lynn Border Carnivale die.  I added a few more roses to that to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Carla. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation Carla, you've been a busy little beaver my friend.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scene is absolutely precious. Loving those corners, too. It's a gorgeous card, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Those corners are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really great card - I love this paper too :-) and the image is so sweet -and perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Carla and I love the scene you have made! Fabulous colouring!


    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is an beauty....
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love your papers and image choice, thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene! I love all of the images you used. Gorgeous paper and love your gold corners. Wonderful coloring of course. Beautiful easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Carla and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful Carla, love your combination of images and your colors!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very parisian!! Love the images all merged together and that gorgeous seam binding - lovely, lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Carla! I bought that window digi but haven't used it yet. You did a beautiful job with it and that little Hatter. :-) Perfect match to those pretty papers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so pretty and feminine Carla! Love it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love recently - always greatly appreciated! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. don't know how you are getting all these cards done with all you have going on...this is another knockout!
    hugs GF

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this card - it could not be better - gorgeous work!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WAu miten ihana kortti!!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta LMMC #30 – Easel Card-haasteeseen tällä viikolla
    Onnea arvontaan!
    Ihanaa kevättä sinulle sinne <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carla, This is beautiful. I love the layout and the images are colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally gorgeous I love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla