Thursday, November 8, 2012

Little Miss Muffet - New Release

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  It's still early for me (yes, I'm still sleeping), but it's time for me to share this week's DT card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  There is a new release this week and it's all digis this time.  All the new stamps are just adorable!  They are perfect for your Thanksgiving projects and so much more!  Check out the What's New section of the LMM store to see all the new images!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Blue Bayou and the pretty fall papers are from the Basic Grey Pyrus 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Operation Treehouse Thanksgiving from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It is a merged version of Agent Bubblegum at Thanksgiving and Bandit Boy Gavin at Thanksgiving.  I printed the image on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some shiny accents to the belt and shoe buckles with my Letraset Metallic Marker pens.  I got the Thanksgiving sentiment as a freebie from Iulia's blog here.   A double-loop grosgrain bow and a button from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and check out the fantastic creations from the rest of the DT, then check out the What's New section of the LMM store to see all the new stamps!  Don't forget that you still have until next Tuesday, November 13 to enter our ongoing "Fireworks" challenge.  If you use a LMM image, you can play along with "anything goes" as your theme.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
The Poodles Parlour (giving thanks; last challenge)
Love to Create #40 (shades of Autumn)
Incy Wincy Designs (giving thanks)
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #35 (anything fall)
Papertake Weekly #88 (anything goes).
November Sketch For You To Try (sketch)

Here is the November SFYTT:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

32 comments:

  1. What a sweet couple,goergeous card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the image and your papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little pilgrims, Carla. The Fall papers are gorgeous. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two happy looking pilgrims. I love that paper, I have a little bit left and I'm hoarding it, I don't know why I do that. I should share it with others. Great sentiment. Enjoy your weekend, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card, perfect images, paper, sentiment, and of course the coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall card. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I so love the colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Carla. Nice layout, great sentiment, superb coloring. All in all, an excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the coloring that you have done and the papers that you have used are awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the digis Carla, the background papers make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb coloring on that darling image, Carla! Love them! Great take on that sketch and gorgeous papers for the theme! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Carla. Love your coloring on this couple, so pretty. Great job on you design and such pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Carla. I just think your colouring is awesome! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a a gorgeous card Carla! Love the browns and blues you used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I was going to comment on the lovely autumnal shades too. Gorgeous colouring, as ever. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, Carla!! Love the image and beautiful colours and colouring! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous sweetie love the colours & this image is fabulous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those cool papers, and the way you've coloured the image is fab, thanks for joining us at love to create :) hugs Klair x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is Great. I love the sketch
    but the image is just adorable.
    Thank you for your entry this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize you must be a follower of the challenge blog. Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable image and your card is so pretty! Love the colors and patterned paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card and gorgeous coloring, Carla. This is a sweet image and your Pyrus papers are fabulous for this Thanksgiving card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Carla
    I miss you on SCS..
    I finally can post on blog!
    WOW your art work these days is stunning I love your coloring! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect for Thanksgiving that's for sure. Don't you just love these colors together!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really pretty and such a perfect card for thanksgiving. Love the design with the bow, layers and your stunning colouring. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think this is the cutest pilgrim pair I've ever seen. :-) Fantastic coloring and love those papers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card, the colors are perfect and love the sketch you used Carla. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. The coloring of those super-cute images is wonderful. Great take on the sketch. I also love the color palette, papers you chose, and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Carla,
    Your card is so adorable! Lovely image and awesome DP. Thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Good luck this week, hope to see your next project in next weeks challenge too : ) Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful color palette you've used with those papers and of course your coloring is amazing and you've done an amazing job showing off these new images.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  30. Carla, Wonderful Thanksgiving card and so beautifully colored and the dp is wonderful. Just love the wonderful sentiment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  31. Carla, Too cute! I need to come to Alabama and raid your paper cabinet!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla