Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #64 - Stars

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  It's been a bit crazy around here, but Of couse I had to pop by and share this week's DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a new challenge starting this week and the theme is "seeing stars".  I had lots of ideas for this one, but here is where I finished up:


My card base and mats are SU Basic Black and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Celebrate 6x6 pad.  My fun image is Luna Bitterfrost Stars Rock from Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.    I added some Aqua Stickles to the star on her shoes, hat bow and top. I also added a star punched from aqua glitter paper to her necklace.  I used my Silver Spica pen to add shimmer to the charms hanging from her belt.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A bunch of stars punched from glitter paper finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and our wonderful guest designers, Suzanne and Stephanie!  We hope you will play along this time.  You have until Tuesday, July 9th at 11:55 CDT to enter your creation.  There are a few changes to the challenge rules which you can find in today's challenge post.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy # 42 (sketch)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #58 (red, white and blue)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge (girl power)
Party Time Tuesdays #126 (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Here is SALS-42:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with an awesome striking colour combo. Love the stars.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, your card is just beautiful. Love the papers and the red, white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring as ever Carla, I love the colour palette too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this! Love the layout and as always your coloring just blows me away! Wonderful color choices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, it has a real 80's vibe about it *claps!*
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Carla,great LO !!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and I love the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card, Carla. Love the colour combo and sketch. The stars are FAB! Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable card, Carla! I love it! The image is so cute and the patterns, colors are so striking. It looks fabulous with our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stars, stripes, and dots...what an adorable card and image, Carla. Great paper, too.
    I'm glad to be back to stamping.
    Don't know about you but we had the loudest thunder last night that I think I've ever heard. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marvellous card Carla!! Love your coloring, it is fantastic!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaaay cute! Great take on the sketch; love the DP & colors; and your coloring is just fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!

    I really like your take on the sketch, that fabulous image, and the way you colored her. I especially like the way you colored her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card design and I love how you used these colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a "Wow" card! Adore the colors, stars, glitter, design...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card, Carla! The design and your coloring are fabulous! Love the papers you have used! So glad you shared with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card love the papers and image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Girl Power challenge, and good luck.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a stunning card and amazing coloring... Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Carla I just love love love this card-from the great image to all the super colors-it's fantastic!! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!!!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla