Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - Sunday Spotlight

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a good weekend so far! I am slowly, but surely, easing back into card-making and blogging.  I may be a little hit or miss for awhile, but I am trying to find my routine again. It's time for another Sunday Spotlight on the Little Miss Muffet blog.  This week, the spotlighted stamp is the adorable Call Me Chester from Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  You can purchase this cute rubber stamp at 30% off from the Little Miss Muffet Stamp store.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Midnight Muse and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Clippings and Oxford collections.  I colored up Call Me Chester with my Copics.  The sentiment was created with my Cameo.  A few Webster's Pages Whimsies finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog for more inspiration from the DT with Call Me Chester!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #267 (sketch)
Crafty Friends #7 (inspired by a song; I used Call Me by Blondie)
Allsorts Challenge #215 (fur or feathers)

Here is SS-267:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Carla, sending hugs at the end of a very difficult week. xx What a super cute card. Awesome colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and the Red phone is priceless!!! The RA is some better, 4 pills a day and a fitted glove help, still hurts to write or color........bummer! Thanks for asking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And love your Christmas post below too! Hard getting back in routine (-:
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another terrific card Carla, such gorgeous papers/colours and adorable image which you coloured beautifully. I love pop of the red telephone!
    Take your time, ease back into your life a you knew it before the past event took over it. Your hobby will likely be a place that you can find some peace even if it is just for a little while. Unfortunately it is only with the passage of time that we are able to heal, so lean on your family and friends when you need to. Hugz :)S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Carla, love it! hugs, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image - wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest image ever and you've colored it perfectly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol....I love this and am thrilled I stumbled upon this over at sketch Saturday! Great job..that image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, Carla! Love the papers you've used here. Fab!
    Hang in there, my friend!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, Carla! Love that image, great coloring, and fab DP! Really cool take on the sketch! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    You take all the time you need to get back into the swing of things. All your DT's understand, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chester is a cutie and I love the DP's you've used on this card. Great bold colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chester is adorable...Such a cute card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable Carla. Love the patchwork background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully. I also like the choice of papers. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's adorable and colored so well!

    I love how all the angles of the patterned papers draw your eye to that wonderful image!

    Great card and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute Carla :) Great image and papers and love the Cameo cut sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oops, lost my comment! This is too, too cute Carla - you are so talented!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card and take on the sketch! What a fun card to send to a friend who's been out of touch for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet and funny! Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! Hope to see you this week too :-)
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla