Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas

Enter to win my blogaversary candy here until December 31st.

Hi again!  I'm back with a super quick post to share a card I made to show off one of the beautiful Christmas special digis available now from Create With TLC.  Paulette has four unique digis for only $1 each.

Here is a preview of the special digis:


Here is my card with #4:


My card base and mats are SU Ruby Red and the patterned paper is from the October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 pad.  I printed the image on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added lots of Eucalyptus Stickles to the flourish.  It's hard to see all the sparkle in this photo. I framed the image with Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and added some bling to the corners.  A double-loop taffeta bow finished my simple design.

Here is a close-up of the digi:


Thanks for stopping by again!  Pop over to the Create With TLC blog and check out all the fantastic freebies and holiday specials Paulette has for you.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #229 (sketch)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (bling it on)

Here is TMS-229:


Have a great day and see you soon!  Oh, and don't forget I have blog candy on offer until December 31st.  The link is above and on my sidebar.
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Ooh, la, la.....LOVE this beautiful digi AND card. Your paper is so pretty, too. Ornaments are one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card and digi.
    the stamps are so pretty and you can use them so may times.
    i came by coincidience on your blog.
    merry christmas to you.
    greetings from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. another gorgeous card................I love the one I got in the mail yesterday!!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carla, this is so pretty! I love the soft pastels and your colouring makes the decorations look real. :)S

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a marvelous job on this one, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What a beautiful design you've made with that image Carla!! I love your colors and your take on that sketch! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Carla - Merry Christmas Sugar!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the glitter on that pretty flourish! Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely this is Carla. The background paper was the perfect choice...Merry Christmas to you and your family....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card using the new image, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, Gorgeous card and your coloring is so stunning, as always. It has been a pleasure coming by thought out the year and seeing all your beautiful designs so with that I wanting to Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year.
    hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch; love the sparkle & coloring; the DP is perfect with that image; and your die cuts are fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Your DP and image coordinate perfectly!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really made this image shine, Carla! Your glittery touches are just right! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla