Monday, June 30, 2014

Hot Summer Fun

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a nice weekend and your week is off to a great start.  I am popping in really quickly to share a card I made for a couple of challenges, one that is ending today, so I need to hurry.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Lizzie by StampArt Design by Kathryne for Whimsy Stamps.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added in the sand and sky with my Copics, too.  I added some Stickles here and there and a little Glossy Accents to her glass. The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few 3D stickers and some iridescent gems finished my beachy card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be by to visit a little later this morning and I will be back on my blog later today with my Digi Bells DT post.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #72 (tic tac toe; I used the diagonal: summer, die cut, sentiment)
Whimsy Stamps June Facebook Contest (something beachy)
Card Mania Challenge #50 (circles)
Hobby Cutz Challenge #54 (use pink)

Here is the Whimsy Tic Tac Toe:
 


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cutie, Carla! Love the flip flops and the sparkle all around the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Carla! I love the cute image and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored and absolutely adorable image, Carla! Love her! Great design, DP, & embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! A girl needs glittery flip flops. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie she is, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Hobbycutz. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Card mania challendges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla