Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sketch Saturday #319

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Ours is off to a rainy start, but that's OK.  We've had such nice weather up until now.  The grass and flowers are really loving the cooler, rainy weather!  Anyway, I am here this morning to share my DT card for this week's Sketch Saturday challenge.  We are sponsored by A Day For Daisies, who are offering a $12 GC to their store to the lucky winner.

 

Here is this week's fantastic sketch designed by Cathy:
 
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the Prima Madeline 6x6 pad. The beautiful image is Braid in My Hair from A Day for Daisies.  I colored it with my Copics and added some White Pearl Pen accents to her hair.  A few pearls and a single flower from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls and our Guest Designer, Tams.  We hope you will play along this week!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket











8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carla...great coloring of that fab image...pretty papers and lovely details!
    Have a great weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every time I come here I am Wowed with another beautiful creation. I love this image and the pearls you added just seem to put this over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Carla. Enjoy the day. We are getting your rain in a few days. The grass can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Carla, love the peal accents - beautiful colors too. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, This is a lovely card and beautifully done. Your coloring is awesome, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what beautiful image! I love her! Great coloring, pretty design & DP, and I love the added pearl pen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, your card is beautiful. Love the coloring of the hair. Hope your day clears up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sigh...I think this is probably the most beautiful image Tammy has ever drawn. You have made it shine with your coloring and those gorgeous papers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla