Monday, January 12, 2015

Thankful For You

Hi there!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start!  It's been cool and damp around here for days now.  It's dreary!  I guess I can't complain, though, because at least it isn't snowing!  I've had a busy day, so I'm just getting here to share my Digi Bells DT post.  It's my turn today to post some inspiration over on the Digi Bells blog.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Pear Pizzazz and the patterned papers are from my stash, so I'm not sure who they are from.  The adorable image is Little Rapunzel from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I colored her with my Copics, then cut her out and popped her up.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few little Wild Orchid Crafts roses finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the Digi Bells DT and GDT using the darling images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #40 (sketch)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you again soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautifully colored image Carla. I love the sketch. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is super and I always enjoy seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just screams spring Carla. I am SO ready for that kind of weather. Beautifully done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring like card Carla! I love the beautiful image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, such a lovely card and sentiment! Beautiful coloring and who would love a card with an Elisabeth Bell image! Thanks for your continued support at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love the large image and your fabulous coloring. This is GORGEOUS Carla. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, Such a pretty card. I love the BG paper- great colors. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carla. I love the paper piecing on the image and your fresh looking color combination. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Carla!! Really enjoy seeing this warm beautiful design on such a cold day!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Carla this is STUNNING! Great coloring and fussy cutting of Little Rapunzel:). Have a great day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla