Thursday, February 12, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #104

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  I have out-of-town guests coming for the weekend, so have been busy getting ready for that!  Wouldn't want my dear friend to see the disaster area my craft room is at the moment! I've got to tidy up a little so we'll have a place to work while she is here. Can't wait! Before getting to that, I am here with my DT post for the new Little Miss Muffet Challenge.  The theme this time is "anything goes", so there's no excuse not to join in!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Island Indigo and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Unforgettable" 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Polka Dot Pals Daisy.  I added her face with the Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces.    I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Just a few pearls from my stash finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designer for February, Jane!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, February 24th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #248 (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart #46 (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carla, love this little cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy's are my all time favorite flower, so fresh and clean looking so this image is for me. Great papers and coloring. With balloons and a gift in hand she is ready to party. I spent the entire day yesterday craft room cleaning and re organizing also. Now let's hope I can find the things I need. LOL Have fun with your out-of-town guest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great color palette and some fantastic coloring. Lots of crafting goodness. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. Hope you have fun with your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Carla! Have fun with your friend's visit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a cutie. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet my craft space is messier than your craft space, Carla. Not that I'm proud of it mind you! Your card on the other hand is super pretty! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla this card is gorgeous as usual. Love the colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla